Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Always Kiss Me Goodnight

I cannot say for certain if "rituals" make your marriage better or not.  I can say for certain though, I love my husband.  We have a routine, ritual, whatever you want to call it.  It ends our night, every night.  And without it, somethings seems off.  When it is missed or not done just the right way it throws off the whole next day.  





I have become so accustomed to it, and I don't know what I would do if it didn't happen anymore.  And it's not like it is done without emotion or feelings.  There is no mechanical feel to it...it is done from the heart and with deep emotion.  I get excited at this time, I know it is about to happen!  It makes me feel so loved and wanted, I can't even explain it to you.  Now...get your mind out of the gutter, I am talking about our good night kiss routine! 



It is the same every single night and it never gets boring or mundane.  It is something that I look forward to so much that I am getting goosebumps just thinking about it!  It is special, sacred and all our's!  It means a lot to both of us and ends our night on a great note.  It is the prelude to me cuddling up in his arms and slowing drifting off to sleep.  I love my husband...  


   
                           

No comments:

Post a Comment