Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I Love My Husband







<---This says it all, (in the simple version).  I just simply love that man of mine.  He can make me smile on the saddest day, and he can make my smile bigger on the best day! 








This would be a more descriptive version --->
And it still does not say everything I feel.  I do try to tell him as often as possible how much he means to me.  I remind him frequently that he melts my heart with a glance.  I try to spoil him here and there to let him know he is appreciated. 






And although we are far from perfect, we are perfect for each other.  I have never felt more sense of belonging.  His faithfulness  makes me feel unconditionally loved and respected more than I have ever been.  This blog may not seem to have much of point to those reading it...but it gets the message to my husband, and that is all that counts. 







So ladies, there is nothing wrong with letting your husband know how special he is to you.  Share it often and speak from the heart.  I think it makes for a stronger, happier marriage.  Here's to the rest of our lives...I love my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment