Thursday, November 29, 2012

25 More Reasons I Love You



25. I love your humor
26. I love how we complete each others thoughts, (get outta my head! lol)
27. I love the way you love me
28. I love the way I love you
29. I love your touch
30. I love that you respect me
31. I love how our bodies connect like two pieces of a puzzle when cuddling
32. I love the sound of your voice 
33. I love our life together
34. I love knowing that if I die tomorrow, I found my soul mate before I did
35. I love you for you
36. I love the special moments we share
37. I love how you demand respect without being controlling
38. I love that you shared your heart with me
39. I love that you showed me it was OK to open my heart
40. I love that you pump my gas
41. I love the way you tease me at times
42. I love that you put up with me
43. I love sleeping in with you
44. I love that you are my rock
45. I love when you put your arms around me
46. I love the way you try to do the right things
47. I love how you clap when you are laughing hard at something funny
48. I love you for being my best best friend
49. I love your bald head!!!!
50. I love you being in my life


No comments:

Post a Comment