Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Full Time Marriage

Marriage is hard work, but so worth the reward!  I cannot imagine my life without my husband.  A husband and wife should be like a puzzle, when you find the right one you just fit together...perfectly.  That is my husband and I.  We have much in common, and at the same time we have different likes.  But that does not stop us from doing things together at all.  We are respectful enough to oblige each other and taking part in what the other one likes.  Its all about a mutual respect, and a deep love for each other.  


                                                         
In a world where commitment is nearly a lost virtue, I cannot tell you how wonderful it is to have someone I can count on to be there for me.  Monogamy seems to be losing value these days and I do not understand why.  I am totally floored when I hear of someone famous who was caught cheating.  I am totally floored when I hear of anyone cheating, but especially a star!  You are in the public eye and didn't think you would get caught?  In my opinion, they have just public announced that they have very little respect or regard for their spouse.  After all, that is what cheating is.  You have very little respect for your spouse if you turn to another for your needs.   




I have been the disrespected spouse (from my previous marriage) and let me tell you , it was not very good for the ol' ego at all.  Nothing worse than knowing you are not enough and that someone else is spending intimate time with the one YOU love. Add that to the fact that someone would have so little disregard for your feelings...it makes for a large therapy bill later in life.  This is where I count my lucky stars.  I have found someone who would not do that.  I know what you are saying, "How do you know he won't?"  It's called FAITH people.  We have such a great relationship, we are so open and honest with each other, I cannot imagine him ever hurting me in that way.


                                                


I could bore you with ever growing and undying love for my husband, but I want you to come back and read more later, lol.  I just want people to know that marriage is a full time job.  Its takes two to make it work and it takes faith to know its going to remain this good for ever.  We may not live the fairy tale life, but I sure do feel like a princess that has found her prince charming.  I am living my happily ever after...



No comments:

Post a Comment