Thursday, October 11, 2012

25 Reasons I Love You




25 Reasons I Love You

1.  You make me smile.
2.  You are my best friend.
3.  You are a WONDERFUL dad.
4.  You have a soft side.
5.  You are honest and trustworthy.
6.  You stand by my side.
7.  You’re a GREAT husband & married to me for an eternity! J
8.  You always make me feel special even when I am not.
9.  You are a terrific cuddler!
10.           You are AWESOME!
11.           You are genuine.
12.           You bring out the best in me.
13.           You always cheer me up when I am sad.
14.           Two words…red one!
15.           We can have fun ANYWHERE!
16.           Thinking of you gives me goose bumps!
17.           You take care of our family.
18.           We are so good together.
19.           You care about me.
20.           You have AMAZING eyes.
21.           We have so much in common.
22.           I hope my boys grow up to be just like you!
23.           You are the handy man of our family.
24.           You accepted me and the kids for who we are.
25.           You are you, and that is the best.

I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment