Friday, April 5, 2013

Our Love Story Is My Favorite


I cannot say any better than that...my husband is the dream I have been waiting for.  He is the answer to my prayers after so many years of Mr. Wrong.  I love that I do not have to worry about loyalty, lies and losers.  It's kind of crazy, but even to this day, just thinking about my husband sets the butterflies loose in my stomach.  Yep, he's that wonderful! And mine!


Finding my husband backs up my saying, "You don't get what you want unless you work for it and earn it!"  I guess I finally earned it, because I can't imagine anyone better.  I have friends who have just never found the right guy, they complain about it all the time.  But when they have a guy, they bitch publicly about him.  They degrade him and speak too quickly when upset.  This might be why you don't have your soul mate...I, by no means kiss ass, take orders or become subservient.  I do however go out of my way often to make sure my husband feels my love.  To make sure he understands how happy he makes me and to get my point across that I am so grateful for having him in my life.  And there's nothing wrong with that.  I am not saying we don't have our moments, but when we do it is not broadcast across Facebook (or Blogger) or anywhere it should not be.  If there are problems at home, you start there to fix them.  When you over share and complain before you even try to solve...you deserve what you get. 


I am more happy than I have ever been and I intend to keep things that way.  My love story has no end, we are forever.  



No comments:

Post a Comment